Monday, March 12, 2007

Universal Studios Orientation Video



I am told that when Edgar Bronfman Jr. gained ownership of Universal Studios, he got into some odd marketing campaign practices, and (God knows why but) he actually commissioned Matt Stone and Trey Parker to make an EMPLOYEE ORIENTATION VIDEO that would enlighten everyone on how things were going to change under new management.

Needless to say, Bronfman didn't like it, so they scrapped the video.

I, on the other hand, was ROLLING.

You get to see Steven Spielberg, Jefrrey Katzenberg, Demi Moore, Tracy Lords, James Cameron, Michael J. Fox, and many more including Sylvester Stallone (who was hilarious).

Bronfman got exactly what he deserved.

-MM

6 comments:

Webs said...

That may be the funniest thing I've seen since "Borat".

Mickey Lee said...

BWHAHAHAHAHA

I live right down the street from UCS, and believe me, that Black Tower does look like something from Lord of the Rings....

Carl S said...

Books pre-written in screenplay format is pure genius!

In fact, that's what I'm going to tell everybody I do for a living. I write novels in screenplay format. The babes are gonna line up, starting... now!

Mystery Man said...

Isn't it great? This might be my favorite video EVER.

I think my favorite part might be the "It's UCS" sequence.

Hehehe...

James said...

I've seen this before...

And I have to say...

Stallone makes that video.

Mim said...

I saw it for the first time a few months ago. It's hilarious. The thematic repetition of the ceramic deer and Seagram's wine coolers is the best for me.