Monday, March 19, 2007

Reminder - A Screenwriting Blog-a-Thon!


Please help me get the word out about the world's first:

SCREENWRITING BLOG-A-THON!

THE TOPIC: Your Favorite Screenplay & Why

WHEN: March 30 - April 2

Simply post on your blog (the weekend of March 30 - April 2) an article about your favorite screenplay & why you admire it so. (This must be a script that has been turned into a film.)

I will publish on March 29 a blog-a-thon post (like this one), which I will continually update that weekend with links to ALL of the articles. After you post your article, email me or include in your article a link to my blog-a-thon post. I'll keep a watchful eye on the trackbacks and be sure to include everyone who participates.

To all of my TriggerStreet friends who don't have blogs - if you'd like to contribute, you are very welcome to do so by
emailing me your article, and I will post it right here.

WOO HOO!

-MM

No comments: